Tuesday 28 April 2015

Internship officially ended.

我的月亮眼睛


从langkawi和Penang回来了一段时间
证明了说,我的实习也停了一段时间
我真的很开心,也轻松了那么一下下

但是,说实话,langkawi and penang were not as what I expected.
so much disappointed!
everything goes not as what we had planned before the trip >.<
from the first day of the trip which from penang to langkawi. everything comes up with negative feedback.
So that, i came back earlier. wasted my money, flight ticket, time and hotel as well!! xp
ended up with my uncomfortable and unhealthy body conditions.
but, thank god that I'm safe during the journey.
thank god that I landed safely !

KLIA 2 really nicer than LCCT! finally I can testimonial the new things in Malaysia.
which something different and development in Malaysia.




next week I going to fly again..:)
BUSAN ! Please do not disappointed me again.

3 comments:

  1. 我一直都没去过Langkawi,只是去过Penang~
    其实Penang蛮好玩的,还想再去呢~^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 太热了.. 我没有办法多呆几天..xp
      而且,我对壁画那些不怎么感兴趣...>.<

      Delete
  2. that reminds me of my internship back then :)

    http://spelljourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete